/fukemo/ - Straight Bajs

Westboro Edition

_
File
(395.41KB, 1600x1200)
Playback: [Loop] [Play Once] (Hide)

Meta posts in here, from this board alone, imageboards in general, and current happeneings.

How do you plan on advertising this board? If you were still on 8chan you could ask /monster/ to redirect vanilla anthrofags here.

>>12
advertising didn't work when i tried doing it earlier. as for /monster/ redirects, sure we might gain some users, but we will also gain unwanted attention from the rest of the board. when this board was first made, i was on good terms with both moderation and some of the userbase. but the place has changed since. i can't stop you from telling people to come here, but do so at your own risk. i still stand by "make quality content people want to see and they'll come" position.

we're also one of the most active boards here right now, so people looking at the front page might notice our posts.

(350.15KB, 598x454)

>>14

>quality content

So we should set standards to high? Don't get me wrong, I love snobbery and elitism. I think other places I shan't mention could benefit from low effort posters getting nit-picked to death off their platform. Through valid criticisms, yes of course. This separates the people that want to make quality content from the egotistical attention whores who want their instant gratification dopamine rush by spewing out garbage (that usually panders to a fandom) to a dunce dick-riding audience of imbecilic troglodyte morons. When you remove the dopamine seeker, you remove the echo chamber.

>>19
i'm curious in seeing how that would work out.
when it comes to managing this place in terms of rules, i've noticed i've been getting more and more laissez-faire, so i'm not going to stop anyone from doing that

>>14

>we're also one of the most active boards here right now, so people looking at the front page might notice our posts.

Nextchan looks pretty dead to me so that's kind of a given.

(221.42KB, 517x1565)

>>12
Projects can increase traffic, but I think that more and more people will be drawn to it naturally over time.

have a lame moth sketch from DP

i hope u niggers made it out
riot/matrix link will be stickied when it is back up

>>14
>>19

>quality content

How are you going to attract writefags and drawfags to begin with?

>>28

>How are you going to attract writefags and drawfags to begin with?

i said this earlier before we moved, the tldr version is leading by example. if you want to attract content creators or inspire people to create stuff, then you need to be willing to pick up a stylus or sit behind a keyboard yourself.

Blazechan JS Settings