/next/ - NeXTCHAN Support & Meta

All meta discussions here.

_
File
(8.05KB, 216x233)
Playback: [Loop] [Play Once] (Hide)

What makes NeXTChan any differnt from all the other wannabe futuba?

>>564
It could be the next endchan... IDK. In truth there really isn't much going for it but the software is interesting and has potential. As for the site it doesn't have too much going for it. I'm trying to reset a /bunker/ here that will be simi active anyway at least, but it isn't a first destination of OC without a community of some type.

>>577
this
there's not much of a community here, just me deleting spam and waiting for m712 to intermittently return and disappear again
this site isn't really made to be posted on, but rather to show what blazechan can do
don't quote me on that though, i never asked m712 about this stuff

>>578

>don't quote me on that though, i never asked m712 about this stuff

>just me deleting spam and waiting for m712 to intermittently return and disappear again

I emailed m712 on the admin nextchan adress over the /pone/ board. I was planing to reclaim the board do to concerns over the state of endchan again and the fact that I think it's just good to have a bunker. But do to /endpone/ having ongoing projects, particularly one regarding the archival of the fandom, and the activity that could bring from hosting secondary parallel threads I'm not sure would be welcome here from a technical standpoint and I suppose is something only m712 could answer. not whining about a lack of response as I know it's his tendency to disappear. Though I would mind reclaiming the board now if is possible/convenient for you. But it's not like it's an urgency, I can wait.

>>579
i dont think i can give you the rights to the board from my level, so it seems you can either just wait for him to respond, or make a new board and i'll archive the old one

>>580
Will bring it up with /endpone/, though right now I lean towards waiting for a bit. I mean it's not like we're in a big hurry and my postings would be limited anyway since I wouldn't do anything too big without a green light from m712. If something happens at endchan however I will be doing option 2. Thanks for the help!

Blazechan JS Settings