So yeah, there are a lot of blatant poofters in professional sports, arts, television, film, music, etc.
Conor McGregor is the biggest queer in MMA right now, but MMA actually seems to be pretty gay altogether.
Inspired by the Zionist Internet Memes thread, let's list the closet homos.
- Conor McGregor, major faggot. Faggot mannerisms and body/head movements, gay voice, homo-"manly" butt ugly tattoos. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's also secretly racially Jewish, he looks kinda like one.
- Floyd Mayweather, called McGrinder a faggot. Probably knows from intimate relations and has been accused of being secretly gay for years.
- Jonathan and Drew Scott, aka Property Brothers, twin fag brothers of HGTV fame.
- Spike Lee, gay fashion sense, gay eyebrows. Film director, "black activist".
- Rudy Giuliani, not an entertainer (unless you consider politics entertainment), former mayor of New York City, allegedly dressed up as a drag queen who played a female (crisis "actress") who lost "her" husband (vicsim) in 9/11.
- Tupac Shakur, former ballerino, fake gangster, has been photographed in many gay positions (notably the nearly nude bathtub photo). Made a song with Notorious BIG called "Psychos" that has lines involving child rape and male sodomy. Death is alleged to have been faked.
- Notorious BIG, ditto with the song "Psychos", also made the song "Me and My Bitch" that included the line "You look so good, huh, I'd suck on your daddy's dick". Death also alleged to have been faked.
- Eagles of Death Metal, shit hipster rock band involved in the 13 November 2015 Paris attacks psyop (hoax?), band includes former members of Queens of the Stone Age and Kyuss, the latter of which was infinitely superior to EoDM.
Others I don't feel like going to at the moment, but I'll just list them. Many of these people already have gay rumors around them.
- Niggaz Wit Attitude (all of them)
- Kurt Cobain
- Dave Grohl
- Chester Bennington
- Ann Coulter
- Tucker Carlson
- Mike Tyson
- Tiger Woods
- Blind Melon (perhaps all of them)
- The Beatles