/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Administering medicine to the dead

_
File
(263.49KB, 2048x1152)
Playback: [Loop] [Play Once] (Hide)

So yeah, there are a lot of blatant poofters in professional sports, arts, television, film, music, etc.

Conor McGregor is the biggest queer in MMA right now, but MMA actually seems to be pretty gay altogether.

Inspired by the Zionist Internet Memes thread, let's list the closet homos.

• Conor McGregor, major faggot. Faggot mannerisms and body/head movements, gay voice, homo-"manly" butt ugly tattoos. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's also secretly racially Jewish, he looks kinda like one.
  • Floyd Mayweather, called McGrinder a faggot. Probably knows from intimate relations and has been accused of being secretly gay for years.
  • Jonathan and Drew Scott, aka Property Brothers, twin fag brothers of HGTV fame.
  • Spike Lee, gay fashion sense, gay eyebrows. Film director, "black activist".
  • Rudy Giuliani, not an entertainer (unless you consider politics entertainment), former mayor of New York City, allegedly dressed up as a drag queen who played a female (crisis "actress") who lost "her" husband (vicsim) in 9/11.
  • Tupac Shakur, former ballerino, fake gangster, has been photographed in many gay positions (notably the nearly nude bathtub photo). Made a song with Notorious BIG called "Psychos" that has lines involving child rape and male sodomy. Death is alleged to have been faked.
  • Notorious BIG, ditto with the song "Psychos", also made the song "Me and My Bitch" that included the line "You look so good, huh, I'd suck on your daddy's dick". Death also alleged to have been faked.
  • Eagles of Death Metal, shit hipster rock band involved in the 13 November 2015 Paris attacks psyop (hoax?), band includes former members of Queens of the Stone Age and Kyuss, the latter of which was infinitely superior to EoDM.

Others I don't feel like going to at the moment, but I'll just list them. Many of these people already have gay rumors around them.

• Niggaz Wit Attitude (all of them)
  • Kurt Cobain
  • Dave Grohl
  • Chester Bennington
  • Ann Coulter
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Mike Tyson
  • Tiger Woods
  • Blind Melon (perhaps all of them)
  • The Beatles
This post was last updated at 01-19-2018 (Fri) 12:35:37 by .

Ronald Reagan allegedly had homosexual affairs in his Hollywood days, this was supposedly buried when he ran for governor of California.

Corey Feldman seems a little sugary and I don't believe he is sincere in his anti-pedophilia activism.

Robin Williams also came off as "other".

Then of course Michael Jackson, no explaining needs to be done on him.

Gavin McInnes, dunno if he qualifies in the same light as the rest on this list, but he's barely closeted anymore and once had rumors that he came out as bisexual.

Hulk Hogan, something fishy about the whole Gawker trials. The cucking his friend's wife story could have been a media-backed ruse to make him seem heterosexual, even though these wrestlers and MMArtists are notorious homos. Also why would anyone get over $100 million dollars for what Gawker allegedly did to Hogan/Bollea? Have you ever heard of such a case and outcome before? Even if we all hate Gawker, that seems a superfluous amount of money, almost like Gawker underwent a controlled demolition a la News of the World.

>>112

>ann coulter

she is most likely bi-sexual. I can confirm she is into women, she tried to pick up my boss (an obvious and attractive lesbian) on the set of a movie (worked in kiked pedowood). I have heard rumors she is a coal burner too but I can't confirm that. she is just another milo but for the boomers... i guess that makes milo just another ann? who cares, they should all be gassed.

>>181

>Corey Feldman /anti-pedophilia activism

I need shekels goy! send me your money! I hope he actually was molested, what a piece of shit.

(1.52MB, 1929x2860)

>>278

William F. Buckley, founder of the neocon magazine National Review, also was allegedly gay. He has that "gay face" that a lot of gays have. Also, doesn't he look a bit jewish in this photo? I have never personally come across gentile Europeans with this nose.

Come to think of it, a lot of professed conservatives and prominent white nationalists seem to be homo or bisexual (as well as jewish). I guess it's easier to blackmail them this way (and obviously have them genetically loyal to the tribe if they are jews).

By the way, "William Francis Buckley" was also the name of this superhero:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Buckley
Pretty comical story, and this Buckley is probably a made up story serving as a masturbatory fantasy inside joke to these elites.

(543.25KB, 647x782)
(10.55MB, 8362x3240)

>>281

>Come to think of it, a lot of professed conservatives and prominent white nationalists seem to be homo or bisexual (as well as jewish)

they are provocateurs in the form of controlled opposition. They are there to generate recreational rage and self-hate in white people.

>>181

>Hulk Hogan, something fishy about the whole Gawker trials. The cucking his friend's wife story could have been a media-backed ruse to make him seem heterosexual, even though these wrestlers and MMArtists are notorious homos. Also why would anyone get over $100 million dollars for what Gawker allegedly did to Hogan/Bollea? Have you ever heard of such a case and outcome before? Even if we all hate Gawker, that seems a superfluous amount of money, almost like Gawker underwent a controlled demolition a la News of the World.

Speaking of controlled demolition, does it feel like Google and YouTube are in the early stages of their own controlled demolitions? Hatred for Google is at an all time high, and they are being way over the top in pissing people off that even many on the left don't like them. We're also seeing the rise of alternative websites that actually look like they'll last, such as Vidlii, as well as the ksoher controlled opposition that is BitChute.

They aren't "mainstream news/entertainment" but I might as well list them since they're common in wn circles. You can look these people up yourselves and just looking at their faces you can tell they're not exactly heterosexual. "Gay face" is definitely real.

David Duke, very creepy vibes over all, had plastic surgery and may be jewish (with ps to hide jewishness) Greg Johnson, might be an open homo
Matt Parrott Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Radio
Jack Donovan is an open homo and a woman hater, says male-on-male sex is healthy Matt Heimbach, might not be homosexual or bi, but I strongly believe he is jewish
Weev. Nuff said. Andrew Anglin, pedo weirdo, maybe bisexual
Wolves of Vinland, homo cult with judaic religious values wrapped up as pseudo-paganism Richard Spencer, everyone already knows about him, "wife" allegedly a transvestite
Tommy Robinson, British Richard Spencer Lauren Southern, allegedly a transvestite
*Carolyn Yeager, holocaust revisionist, associated with Justice4Germans, dated a jew, okay with homos despite previously speaking out against the LGBT agenda

ZOG aggressively pushes jewish homos onto whites. All this attack on "feminism" and women seems to be a homosexual psyop, which is why I've never bothered with feminism/anti-feminism myself. It's a safe target too, attack white women but not the jews and shitskins.

>>399
Dunno what happened with the formatting there, but I'll repost it for better legibility:

They aren't "mainstream news/entertainment" but I might as well list them since they're common in wn circles. You can look these people up yourselves and just looking at their faces you can tell they're not exactly heterosexual. "Gay face" is definitely real.

David Duke, very creepy vibes over all, had plastic surgery and may be jewish (with ps to hide jewishness)

Greg Johnson, might be an open homo

Matt Parrott

Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Radio

Jack Donovan is an open homo and a woman hater, says male-on-male sex is healthy

Matt Heimbach, might not be homosexual or bi, but I strongly believe he is jewish

Weev. Nuff said.

Andrew Anglin, pedo weirdo, maybe bisexual

Wolves of Vinland, homo cult with judaic religious values wrapped up as pseudo-paganism

Richard Spencer, everyone already knows about him, "wife" allegedly a transvestite

Tommy Robinson, British Richard Spencer

Lauren Southern, allegedly a transvestite

Carolyn Yeager, holocaust revisionist, associated with Justice4Germans, dated a jew, okay with homos despite previously speaking out against the LGBT agenda

ZOG aggressively pushes jewish homos onto whites. All this attack on "feminism" and women seems to be a homosexual psyop, which is why I've never bothered with feminism/anti-feminism myself. It's a safe target too, attack white women but not the jews and shitskins.

Blazechan JS Settings