/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Administering medicine to the dead

_
File
(2.11MB, 1583x9208)
Playback: [Loop] [Play Once] (Hide)

Jews really, REALLY hate non-Russian Eastern Europeans for some reason, especially Balts.

Just look at the comments toward the end of this screenshot.

Basically shows you that Jews know Putin is good for the tribe and wish for him to eradicate Latvia.

This post was last updated at 01-18-2018 (Thu) 14:47:36 by .
(48.64KB, 360x500)
(12.16KB, 206x313)
(61.74KB, 720x563)
(38.05KB, 604x406)

>>269

>>269

if you are a non-russian or non-serbian slav, you hate russia
it's in our ideals to hate jews

>>271

Yeah, what's up with this love affair Serbs have with Russia and why do Serbs hate every other Slav?
I used to think they were cool but now they seem kind of shitty. Then I read about what some Serbs did to Croats in the war, while Croats were very tame in comparison.

>>272

> what's up with this love affair Serbs have with Russia

no one knows, i think it's because they admire russia's unity and that russia needs some sort of foothold in the balkans

> I used to think they were cool but now they seem kind of shitty

they have always been shitty, the reason why people like them is because they are a meme, kind of like traps

> Then I read about what some Serbs did to Croats in the war,

much worse things have happened in montenegro and macedonia, where before the yugoslav wars the serbian president replaced the republic of macedonia and montenegro's with his own little pawns
i'd include bosnia too but everyone knows what happened there

>>273

replaced the PRESIDENT of macedonia with his own little pawn and blackmailed the president of montenegro to follow serbia's plans

>>273

>>274

Are you a South Slav by chance?

>>275

yes, from bosnia

>>269
The russian language was invented by a nigger...back when Russia was newly 'multiculturally inspired' by its nigger friends. Of course it is the language of ZOG.

all kikes deserve a bullet

Blazechan JS Settings