/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Administering medicine to the dead

_
File
(862.1KB, 1486x5067)
Playback: [Loop] [Play Once] (Hide)

https://8ch.net/pol/res/11924363.html
"/pol/ makes a game" thread.
Down the line somebody suggests making one involving werewolves, in an ode to the werewolves of European paganism and the Werwolf resistance in 1945, plus the symbolism of wolves in modern counter-semitic movements.
One user takes up on the idea and makes disgusting looking werewolves, American Werewolf in London tier disgusting.
Users criticise him, he spergs out and attacks them with ad hominems.
Said user also D&C's against Brits.
I call him out for it (and previously offered criticism and said that maybe the werewolf thing isn't such a good idea period since it could draw furry connotations).
He proceeds to sperg out even more.
The way he lashes out is very recognisable and I've observed it in many other threads.
Why, it's none other than imkampfy, of course!
I report his Anglo-bashing post. Later, he mocks me for reporting him, as though he is one of the vols reading the reports.
polvol4 dismisses my report. Hours later polvol4 bans his own proxy doing the garbage werewolf graphics for plausible deniability.
I document all of this in the pol logs. https://sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
I proceed to call out the kikery afoot in the thread. He or one of his team members comes along to engage me, I call him out, then as polvol1 he bans my IP and deletes all of my posts.
I already suspected he would try such a thing, so I screencapped all of my posts anyway.
I make a screenshot compilation of my posts, post it in the thread, telling them that this will be my only post in the thread from that point forward and if they delete it, they are only proving me right.
polvol5 deletes it anyway and bans my newest proxy.
So now I've come here to post the screenshots so lurkers can see just how kiked 8chan is. I swear that site is working with government and military psychological warfare departments, and not just American ones.

(65.32KB, 1172x743)
(24.21KB, 1226x250)
(13.86KB, 969x179)
(14.96KB, 1019x149)
(154.23KB, 1489x495)

Here are the other pics deleted by the coward(s) and a snap of my last post before it was deleted.

>>566

>Good info. Thank you for informing everyone. I would expect most people here to at least have suspected this shit going on at fullchan. I've seen this posted about a couple times before but the posts are usually deleted or poster banned

>>567
>>566
big if true

(186.47KB, 678x422)

Not seeing the proof that shitposter with the CGI was vol tbh. And this seems out of proportion, even with autism permitting, for such a minor ripple in the pond. Without better proof this just seems to reek of buthurt cries.

Your lucky I wrote this much.

>>577
Looks like a snarky 8chan hasbarat already has this place in its crosshairs.

>shitposter

Yeah, yeah, every malicious kike on imageboards is just a "troll", "shitposter", "doing it for the lulz".

>>577

>Thank you so much for gracing us with your presence and your gay anime, very insightful. your needed back at 8thousandzionist with the rest of the cucks

I firmly believe that the vast majority of posters on 8chan are shills. That goes without saying for 4chan too, but on 4chan they might as well be mostly bots at this point.

hello hello hello
I am a mod on 8/pol/
I want to speak freely.
does Codemonkey come in here at all?

>>582
I will check back here tomorrow
thank you.

8/pol/ refugee here.....

>>582

>I am a mod on 8/pol/

So what you're saying is, you're a kike?

(189.13KB, 466x568)

blue pilled: Trump is fighting the kikes

red pilled: kikes rule everything, kikes run half chan and fullchan, Trump is a kike who was the deep state pick

vantablackpilled: we're all kikes, just some dumber than others

>>566
Posting was tolerable and semi interesting over there until recently. Now it feels like a pseudointellectual corral. A slightly smarter version of 4ch. The board has been flooded by 8ch comped clickbait. It's become a news aggregate site of "you'll never believe what this nigger did!" click to find out more.

>>582
have you got anything useful to add from your experience as a mod over there?

(317.53KB, 900x900)

>>566
Glad Nextchan is FINALLY back up and running again. It was fucked for so long even I left for a long time to mewch. I also noticed how 8chan is fucked and now seems to be controlled by kikes. The pol mods there seem adamant about actually censoring, editing, and controlling the dialogue. I'd argue it is a bit worse than when just imkunty was there because now there are MORE imkunty tier mods.

You also can't mention Q anon in any capacity because shills immediately start reporting it as "Q Larp" despite the fact that if it was a larp, Q anon would have been arrested for posing as a government official or dealt with by the Feds when he was posting "BOOM, BOOM, BOOM" around the time of the Austin bombings. Why is this an issue if there is a dedicated boards for Q? Because of the implications of FBI Anon's, Renegade Anon, Pizzagate/Pedowood, and Mega Anon description of what has been transpiring which also ties into the Q anon drops. So now with their jewish tricks, they got the board and /pol/ anons censoring ourselves on Q anon, we can't even discuss the possibility of the 50,000 sealed indictments, plane fagging/skyking, and other common /pol/ tier discussions. Because if we do, "Reported for Q larp", shut it down techniques immediately get triggered. I've even tested the shills response time with unrelated jokes on Q anon such as "Q predicted this" on some vidya or tv/movie and other completely random nonsensical stories, on other boards, and it immediately triggers shills assigned to the board to respond as "Q Larp!" retorts. They are monitoring all the boards on 8chan and immediately swoop down to oy vey and shut it down.

Try it yourself if you don't believe it. Granted it is hard to gauge the quality of Q anon's supposed "plan" because if it really was a military operation, I'd immediately put all the fucking compromised mods and shills like David Brock that are working on 4chan/8chan to a legit firing squad, including Hiroshima and fucking Jim. You can't honestly ask anons to help Trump effectively like in 2016 and leave the chans in a censorship choke hold.

Another issue is shills are actively trying to silence ANY other form of leakers such as Senate Anon who was leaking the Bruce Ohr testimony and calling it "Q larping" even though it has NOTHING to do with Q.

>>593
nah, most anons worth thier salt know bullshit when they see it. the Q nonsense is bullshit; its not just the mods-its everyone with more than two brain cells calling it out for what it is: bullshit. i will not engage you further on (((Q))) discussions because it is not a valuable use of my time. please go back to yoyr containment

>>593

>q(ueer) shilling/larping

>help trump

>anime faggotry

And that, my friends, is how you know that this poster is a jew.

(523.56KB, 1024x946)

You clearly are missing the point, and like shills got triggered with the mention of Q anon alone, and not the rest of what was mentioned.
Further, any anon worth their salt knows the intel drops we got BEFORE Q anon came on the scene and are able to vet the info, so you clearly don't know what the fuck is going on. You are going to ignore the fact we know about Anthony Weiner's laptop and Podesta's hacked emails by Seth Rich too? Of course (((jew))) are.

In any case, the real issue is that there didn't used to be a filter for discussions of that nature since it is still politics based and is based around similar facts we do know of such as pedowood/pizzagate/podesta emails, and FBIanon and MagaAnon. Further things such as the 55,000 (as of now) indictments are immediately silenced as "Q larp" are effected even though we know these things to be legit. Mods have NO business curtailing the discussion. If you don't want to discuss it, that's fine. /pol/ oldfags know it stands for politically incorrect. (((You))) clearly are trying to shut it down with false flagging jewish tricks.

Haven't you shabbos goys/yids noticed the only places now discussing pizzagate and other former /pol/ topics is now the Q boards? Oh I'm sure you noticed, but don't want anyone else to.

>>592
>>585
does Codemonkey come in here at all?

>>598
prob, although i have no proof; just an assumption

>>598
what would CM want to do with nextchan?

>>597

>q anon shilling

>fbianon/magaanon (those sound like realllly trustworthy names btw)

>pedogate/seth rich red herrings

>calls people jews with

>triple parentheses

>etc.

All the hallmarks of a kike subversive.
>>600
What wouldn't chodemonkike want to do with alternatives to 8cia?

(270.68KB, 400x490)

>>601

>All the hallmarks of a kike subversive.

Thanks for proving my point moishe.

(56.84KB, 492x432)

>>602
wow, that picture really strengthens your argument. there are not enough people here for your typical tactic of D&C to work. It doesn't even make sense either because there is not really any serious discussion happening here. but I suspect that you are simply an unstable person who freaks out when someone doesn't agree with you and that you have a hard time engaging with people in IRL due to your instability. however, I am not interested in your emotional problems and/or your personal problems so please go cry on reddit with others that share your same failed perception

>Im right Im right, fuck you if you don't agree with me REEEE

the discussion regarding IDF subversion on 8chan will continue no matter how hard you try to change the subject

>>566

>8chan is ZOG

I suppose that was my final take as well and I literally can't stand the shit tier threads that are up now. I don't want to participate in any of them. I have floated in and out of 8chan for years, but I finally committed and started testing out the water to see if it was a good place to seed new ideas.
It is not.
So now I am looking for a new home. Hopefully someplace a bit quieter and more intellectually/creatively satisfying. I think shitposting is funny but 24/7? No, it is simply a distraction from anything of value.
Not sure about this board either because it seems a bit too slow in terms of response times...I don't think I would want to wait 5 days for the response 'big if true'. Does anyone know of a board that I could learn on and share more intellectual fare?
Preparing to wait my obligatory 5-30 days for a response...
:)

>>605
My little pol that is if you can handle horsefuckers, I already been through almost every chan tor chan and ifps /pol/ and none of them is gaining traction, best assume no one had really left. obviously
And meguaga /pol/ isn't /pol/ unless you want to invade it.

>>612
And to add on to my point 8/pol/ oldfag came on the meta said they really haven't left but the reason why it seems that way was because, a lot of them have lives now and don't spend much time on image boards as they used to and are not leaving due to shills because lets be honest I think /pol/ has been dealing with them since /new/ so I doubt that bots or them are that much of the factor, the reason the exodus happened was due to gamergate and mods being fucking assholes , how ever that is why a lot of chans don't seem to be getting traction because not a lot never bothered to migrate or else most of us will be in endchan by now, how ever saying (go elsewhere) are from spammers and shills. The one that I know that is gaining some popularity is my little pol everywhere else seems to be dead. Though this is only /pol/ I am not sure about other boards.

>>612
And to add on to my point 8/pol/ oldfag came on the meta said they really haven't left but the reason why it seems that way was because, a lot of them have lives now and don't spend much time on image boards as they used to and are not leaving due to shills because lets be honest I think /pol/ has been dealing with them since /new/ so I doubt that bots or them are that much of the factor, the reason the exodus happened was due to gamergate and mods being fucking assholes , how ever that is why a lot of chans don't seem to be getting traction because not a lot never bothered to migrate or else most of us will be in endchan by now, how ever saying (go elsewhere) are from spammers and shills. The one that I know that is gaining some popularity is my little pol everywhere else seems to be dead. Though this is only /pol/ I am not sure about other boards.

>>612

>>612

>>>613

Sorry for triple posting reply was acting up.

>>603
You said a whole lot of nothing in one post.

https://youtu.be/zIbY6jyQpJ8

>>617

>triggered

>>619
An observation.

>>621
Nah, triggered

And now chodemonkey deleted polvol4's account when the charade became to obvious, and guess what? Polvol4 started whining and posting anime girls in the meta sticky. Of course, this is being done in other threads by others not claiming to be polvol4 but talking with a tone of having vol powers. If you look at the log https://sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol it's clear that polvol4 is the same as polvol1 and polvol5. But of course there is no one set person unique to each account. It's the same shill as before cycling through different accounts and chodemonkike is well aware of the act since he's covering for it.

I don't know why anyone still bothers with 4chan or 8chan at this point. I guess this latest charade is to keep the 5% of legitimate posters the board has on their site, and it'll probably work because the 5% of posters left who aren't shills are absolute morons for putting up with this crap in the first place.

>>634
that's not surprising, I haven't been there in a while but did you notice any of the other polvol accounts showing similarities?>>634
>

>>634

> I don't know why anyone still bothers with 4chan or 8chan at this point.

because they're the most important anonymous sites, and there is no where better to go
not even nextchan

(2.06MB, 1920x1080)

>>636
lets change that. being a vol, Im sure you have noticed the uptick in traffic (although very small) in the last month. I spam posted on every thread for 15 minutes on 8chan a month ago and was able to get some people here. if I was able to lure even just one person here with such minimal effort, then it is possible. we could build a sizable user base here and make nextchan the runner up to 8chan in terms of the amount of users.

>>637

>make nextchan the runner up to 8chan in terms of the amount of users.

that'll be the day. from what I hear, megucha wants to use the engine that nextchan uses when it's "more developed", so that's something to look forward to
i would like to imagine that nextchan stays as a vanilla version of the blazechan engine, that shows everyone what it's capable of

>>642
this is the fastest image board that I can remember using. I hope it stays this way

>>612
meguca/pol's mods will ban you almost instantly. Tell them you are from 8/pol/.

8ch is under a series of DDOS attacks since last week.

>implying cuckflare is a DDOS shield

The aboslute state of chodemonkey.

(1.48MB, 320x240)

>>653
People really love getting shit on. Cockflare has been known to be shit for at least two years to anyone paying attention and sites still use that shit. For the same reason the corpse of 8chan is still shambling around so too will cockflare for probably years to come.

(1.06MB, 1025x725)

Fresh OC niggers

8chan is a tool of the CIA, NSA etc. to monitor people with "far-right" beliefs. Mods have been known to dox people and threaten their lives. People who post on 8chan have noticed strange cars parked for hours outside their home, random phone calls throughout the night, threatening letters etc.

>>679
Proofs?

>>681
go post the newnation.org link on 8chan
it is filtered, see for your self. not really proof of what the other poster said but proof that it is heavily moderated while pretending to be a site that fosters free speech

>>681
to be more specific, post it on /pol/ i don't know if its filtered on the other boards

>>682
That may because they don't want links competing news aggregator sites. 8pol is basically Drudge report with a comment section. The majority of OPs are so formulaic, I'd suspect a bot formats and posts the stories.

>>685
I thought that may be the issue as well but I have posted many links to other sites sites before, including multiple aggregator sites and I have never seen them get filtered. i suspect the mods are literally niggers now

>>686
That's interesting. I just had a thought. What if the goal is to prevent users from encountering NatSoc 1.0 communities?

I could believe that 8chan mods are acting under guidance to try to keep their users contained to approved websites. At a minimum, organization and operations are kept off the board, which seems suspicious to me.

(498.55KB, 1000x525)

>>692

>What if the goal is to prevent users from encountering NatSoc 1.0 communities?

this is exactly what I was thinking. I posted a link to the dailyarchives.org site as source for an article (pretty good site btw, not stormer tier) the other day and the thread was deleted. the article discussed the jewish bolsheviks role on the soviets. this is pretty basic stuff for guys like us but the article was easy to digest for normies so it was a good fracture point for those beginning to take the redpill. if you feel inclined, check it out for yourself: https://dailyarchives.org/index.php/archives/71-mark-weber-the-jewish-role-in-the-bolshevik-revolution-and-soviet-regime

(102.72KB, 1880x855)

>>692
while we're on the topic, i had another thread deleted by mods at meguca.org pic related
i've never spent much time at meguca so I'm not sure what that place is all about and i'm not into anime with the exception of Akira. however, I did post this on /pol/ and the reactions were interesting considering all of the other shit threads on that site. almost seems like a coordinated effort. again, the site I posted was newnation.org

>>694

>https://meguca.org/pol/5132557

>>695
>>694
To be fair, it could be that the mod just deletes everything that refers to 8pol. Endchan seemed to have that problem where every thread was a gripefest about how shitty 8pol is and not actually focused on making decent content.

I like that Meguca shows how many lurkers are in a thread. Oddly enough, it's always about 30 IIRC. I think there are maybe about 2-5 frequent posters, maybe 10 that show up intermittently and then the rest are monitors like SPLC or bots waiting for keywords.

(125.28KB, 910x839)

>>698

>To be fair, it could be that the mod just deletes everything that refers to 8pol

that's prob it. i found the ban list for meguca and there was mention of "pigposters" which seems like that's how they refer to 8chan posters, which is somewhat endearing because fuck jims 8chan anyway.

>https://meguca.org/html/bans/pol

>endchan

those guys will ban for anything. that's why they have no user base

>>701
I don't know much about Meguca lore, but I would expect they're mostly 8chan refugees and harbor feelings of betrayal. Those feelings would be totally justified given how many times the site's administration has adopted radically unpopular and, frankly, highly suspicious moderation strategies. At this point, every thread is so full of shit-flinging that I think there may be bots that post short arguments just to keep all the human posters wasting their time.

>>702

> radically unpopular and, frankly, highly suspicious moderation strategies

care to elaborate?

>>707
The transition to being basically a news/habbening feed by removing organization/reading/self-improvement threads, the forced, obsequious Trump shilling in 2016 (I'm pro-Trump, but not every criticism is D&C), and now the tolerance for pretty obvious leftypol spam.

It's still more intelligent than 4pol, but it's a shadow of its old self.

(56.48KB, 552x814)

>>708
Before Trump kikery, 8/pol/ was where you could send someone to be redpilled, quickly. Tons of memoryholed history and philosophy and quotes and video threads on the whole board. Then afterwards they'd usually go to work in propaganda/meme threads.

I wish we could get something like that going again but the jews know how to subvert imageboards now and the infrastructure hasn't really evolved to deal with it. Effortposters should be able to at least be promoted to moderate their own threads and new posters shouldn't be able to make OPs or one line posts, for example. If every anon is treated the same, it is simple for jews to flood us with subhumans and keep us disrupted if nothing else. Meguca's liveposting fucks them over pretty good but you can't send someone there for a Holohoax 101 course, some other board needs to evolve to do that again.

>>709

>some other board needs to evolve to do that again.

ive been thinking about how we could resolve this issue as well. the only thing that I could think of was a decentralized platform that is built on a torrent or block chain concept. this would remove the possibility of any mods or BOs being bought out by govs and/or NGOs. but then how would someone moderate something like that? any ideas, thoughts, suggestions?>>709
>

>>709
>>710
zeronet is kind of similar but its infested with botnet trojans for coin mining. I deleted ZN after finding three of them on my system

>>709
Maybe there should be some kind of 'best of' website that curates the really good info. Maybe there already is one, and I just don't know about it. Do you think a site would have to be interactive?

>>710
>>711
Moderation is what makes the site, though. If you have none, it becomes an inane graffiti wall. I don't know how you would write a bot or rules sophisticated enough to handle spam/shilling on a distributed image board. Eventually, someone would figure out how to beat it. Then you get "HOW GOT FRIEND GIRL?" All over again.

>>709
Maybe there should be some kind of 'best of' website that curates the really good info. Maybe there already is one, and I just don't know about it. Do you think a site would have to be interactive?

>>710
>>711
Moderation is what makes the site, though. If you have none, it becomes an inane graffiti wall. I don't know how you would write a bot or rules sophisticated enough to handle spam/shilling on a distributed image board. Eventually, someone would figure out how to beat it. Then you get "HOW GOT FRIEND GIRL?" All over again.

>>713
I understand that moderation is what makes the site. that's why i raised the question, how would we moderate something that is decentralized.

>best of w/ no interaction

this might not be a bad idea. just a ton of stickied redpill threads; the basics. a place that normies could be sent to with no ability for hasbra influence. Ive not heard of a chan with no interaction so you might be on to something. users could submit OPs for potential posts-IF approved by moderation. limited moderation could accomplish this even with the occasional JDIF flood, fuck it just range band the entire middle east and play whack a mole with the hasbra proxies until its stable

>>714

>*ban

>>714
There was a Guca who wanted to work on something like that. I think it was more like the Red Stick operation. I'm imagining something like a network map of information and articles and their connections to related information. Maybe like a redpill Wikipedia but stricter control. Anons can post articles, but everything gets reviewed before going live. That might turn people off. I'll have to think about it more.

That doesn't help with organization and operations, though. I think that'd be a much harder problem to solve.

>>710
i remember there being imageboard software built on IPFS called smugchan, which was completely P2P. has no way to delete messages, because IPFS is immutable, but the planned idea was that you could have a choice to subscribe to a moderator (or become your own) and get content filtered, or don't subscribe to anyone and get the full timeline
the only downfall i know of is that if someone uploads cheesy or questionable content, there's no way for you to delete it off your drive because IPFS will automatically redownload what other people are "seeding" on the site. this cannot be solved at all without having a centralized moderator control what everyone sees, which defeats the purpose of a p2p imageboard
link: https://github.com/smugdev/smugboard

>>716

>I'm imagining something like a network map of information and articles and their connections to related information.

there could be additional information on the other chans as well, such as known owners/operators, sever locations, etc.
>>717

>there's no way for you to delete it off your drive

yikes. i wouldn't want some CP on my drive and we know that would eventually happen with such a build.

>>717

>Last commit by smugdev 11 months ago

ew. I like that idea, but it looks like the Dev is onto something else.

>>721
How would you go about getting that information? The common knowledge is sometimes contradictory, and I'm very much an outsider of those circles. I'd like to keep it that way.

>>694

>while we're on the topic, i had another thread deleted by mods at meguca.org pic related

Your thread was delet because no guca gives a shit about pigpen dramaposting and you posted a weird website that nobody has ever heard of with absolutely no information about it. Hopping from bunker to bunker and saying "reee pigpen bad" is just telling people how to suck eggs.
>>716

>There was a Guca who wanted to work on something like that.

Project Weltanschauung? I think all of that got lost when Latimer niggered the site during migration once.

>>724

>Weltanschauung

That's it. I remember that glorious autist was putting together some excellent redpill material. I flaked out on Meguca, so I don't know what came of it. That would have been a good starting place for a site with just poignant and concise information.

>>566

>>>566

Please leave your opinions about this thread.
http://web.archive.org/web/20181114223010/https://8ch.net/pol/res/12421016.html>>566
>

>>727
Looks like more endless shit flinging. Basically, this is every thread, but a little more personal. I think the criticism that codemonkey has made 8chan much worse isn't even in question at this point. I wouldn't even doubt that it's intentional.

Somebody is paying for the bandwidth and server.

>>725

> That would have been a good starting place for a site with just poignant and concise information.

Megupol would have been or the anon working on Weltanschauung?
Megupol has went considerably downhill due to an influx of pigpen posters and a couple of annoying recurring shills. The interesting discussions are few and further between now. I tried to get people riled up with a few psyop ideas, but they also got pwned by Lat fucking up the site.

As for the redpill dump, I've wanted to put something like that together, but Metapedia already exists, which is essentially what I was going to build.

>>729

>Metapedia

I had forgotten about this site. Looks like there is a problem with their SQL db. Probably worth backing up articles if they come online again.

>Psyops

It makes me crazy that ops like habbo hotel can't actually happen now. I like to think some folks took that stuff further underground, and I just don't hear about it.

>>731
Damn that sucks, the site was extremely useful, maybe there's an archived version somewhere. I wonder if they're being jewed.

>It makes me crazy that ops like habbo hotel can't actually happen now.

Well the pigpen has been totally ran into the ground, it's completely unusable. Kikey was supposedly delet but I've tried posting a couple of decent high effort threads and subsequently been banned so I suspect that nothing has changed with operation of moderation - same old JIDF kikes.

>I like to think some folks took that stuff further underground, and I just don't hear about it.

Perhaps, but I don't know of anywhere except next, end, megu and nanochan, and I barely use any.

>>724
newnation.org is a great website and the only "people" that would not acknowledge that are subhuman niggers and kikes that are exposed by it; like you hahaha im glad NEWNATION.ORG upsets you nigger :)

Blazechan JS Settings