/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Administering medicine to the dead

_
File
(13.41KB, 250x175)
Playback: [Loop] [Play Once] (Hide)

Inspired by the Zionist Mee Propaganda thread.
Asrizel = another name for Azriel (AKA Izrail, Azrin, Izrael, Azrael, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, Azryel, Ozryel, or Azraa-eel), a Hebrew Angel/Demon, the God of Death, and some say he is the same entity as Sariel (AKA Seriel, Sauriel, Surya, Saraqael, Sarakiel, Suruel, Surufel or Sourial), demon son of Lilith and Samael, the blind God, who also identifies with the Angel Metatron (UNDERTALE's Mettaton). Yet another deity associated with Azriel is Raziel, and some believe they are the same being. Raziel (under the alternate name Galizur ("Revealer of The Rock")) is described as the "ruling prince of the 2nd Heaven." He is said to expound the "Torah's divine wisdom," and protects the ministering angels from the Hayyoth (four-faced anthropoid beasts), the "holy Creatures" that uphold the universe. He is the Archangel of the Ophanim, the wheel angels.

UNDERTALE is Jewish mysticism propaganda. Toby Fox is literally a Jewish shill who secretly tries to normalise Hebrew mysticist cults like and make them accessible to children, through colourful video games.

(326.57KB, 436x1000)

>>688
Notice how the Tree of Legend in Pokemon is so similar to the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.

(4.34MB, 9063x8626)

Technically related to games here. Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Littered with Masonic hand symbols.

>>696
This sounds like a silly question, but is there some MK Ultra factor into why so many autists and other mentally "off" kids (and "adults") are into Sonic the Hedgehog? I never understood the appeal of it.

Same with all the weirdos into My Little Pony. This level of obsession and manchildishness didn't exist thirty years ago, and people who displayed this level of obsession were correctly ostracized or put into therapy.

>>697
Not really related to the topic at hand, but probably. My guess is that 4th generation video games, specifically those from Japan were targeted at mentally off children and such because it impacts what they see as an adult, and also fills up their mind with that form of media, hence the manchildness. Notice how the world is so hedonistic today compared to for example, the 1930s.

(4.02MB, 6000x6000)

(same guy as before here) Zelda is clearly masonic to its core. In Ocarina of Time, Temple of Time = Solomon's temple. Rauru is King Solomon. Also, the sun/moon occult symbolism in Majora's Mask. This is of course normalised in the mind of the millennial. It brainwashes you to defending jewish mysticism and the jews as a whole, because as I said, what you see as a child impacts what they see as an adult. The jewish media also seemed to have pushed plenty of anti-Arabism in the 20th century as a whole. Look at all the old cartoons depicting Arabs as turban-wearing pigs, and see how it has affected the minds of westerners today. The same can be said for jewish mysticism in video games.

>>726
>>726
Obviously modern Zelda is fine with brushing transsexuality, but as for earlier games, many of these symbols could just be ye olde occultism symbols of yore that the Japs looked up and thought would be good to add due to its presence in medieval occultism or European mythology (like the name of Link's horse, Epona, deriving from a Celtic goddess). Some other symbolism, like the triforce and the three circling teardrops/"666" symbol, is actually a native Okinawan clan symbol (and has also appeared in ancient and medieval Europe, like interestingly the Yin and Yang symbol present among a Germanic auxiliary of the Roman Empire).

Of course, that isn't to discount freemasonic influences in the video game series, especially the newer games, but I think looking for every special symbol in a franchise such as Zelda May be overkill, given its fantasy setting.

It would be interesting if there are overt Hebraic influences in any of the Zelda games, I stopped following the series when Twilight Princess came out, which I felt was crap and I was getting a little old for video games anyway.

(6.48KB, 600x526)

>>735

>many of these symbols could just be ye olde occultism symbols of yore that the Japs looked up and thought would be good to add due to its presence in medieval occultism or European mythology

I would be suspicious though of this symbolism, especially with Majora's Mask, and its Hebraic influences and telling of the Magic Flute. I wouldn't think they just added it in because it looked like neat occult symbols.

>and has also appeared in ancient and medieval Europe, like interestingly the Yin and Yang symbol present among a Germanic auxiliary of the Roman Empire

The Valknaut isn't really a Triforce though, pic related.

>but I think looking for every special symbol in a franchise such as Zelda May be overkill, given its fantasy setting

I would definitely be suspicious of it, as I said earlier, but yes, I think that is a little overkill there.

>It would be interesting if there are overt Hebraic influences in any of the Zelda games

I'm doing some more background checking here.

>>736
The valknut isn't the triforce. The triforce is an existing Japanese clan symbol, which was the direct inspiration for the Zelda triforce.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hōjō_clan

Blazechan JS Settings