_
File
(2.91MB, 2028x2704)
Playback: [Loop] [Play Once] (Hide)
(2.41MB, 1685x2995)
(1.07MB, 1067x764)

YOU FUCKTARD DIDN'T HELP ME AND TELL AN ADVICE HOW TO GET A GIRLFRIEND IN SIMPLEST WAY.
SO I WILL FUCK THIS BOARD.
HERE IS THE MESSAGE TO YOU, BOARD OWNER AND MODS.

I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GET CRUSHED BY CONSTRUCTION TRUCK AND DIE PAINFULLY.

I WISH YOU ACCIDENTALLY FALLEN DOWN INTO THE RIVER FROM THE HILLS AND DIE PAINFULLY.

I WISH WHEN YOU ARE ALL COOKING DURING COOK YOU ACCIDENTALLY TOUCH HOT PAN YOUR HANDS GET BURNED PAINFULLY.

I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER GET A CANCER AND DIE.

I HOPE YOU ALL GET GASSED AND DIE!

THERE IS EXTREME LIGHTING THAN EVER BEFORE DURING CLOUDY DAY AND RAIN. THANKS TO GLOBAL WARMING.
SO I WISH WHEN A STRONGEST LIGHTING COMES TO YOUR BODY YOU DIE PAINFULLY.

I WISH YOU ALL DIE PAINFULLY WHEN YOU SEAT IN AN ELECTRIC CHAIR.

I WISH SOMEONE KIDNAPS YOU, FORCED YOU DRINK POISON AND LOCK YOU UP UNTIL YOU DIE!

I WISH YOU FALLEN DOWN FROM STAIR AND YOUR BACKBONE BROKEN PERMANENTLY SO YOU WILL BE BED RIDDEN FOREVER.

I WISH YOU LOSE IN FOREST WITH NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND POISON SNAKE BITES YOU. YOU WILL DIE AS THERE IS NO HOSPITAL IN FOREST.

I WISH STRONGEST LARGEST EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED IN MID NIGHT WHILE YOU ARE IN DEEP SLEEP THEN YOUR HOUSE WILL BE DESTROYED AND YOU WILL DIE PAINFULLY.

I WISH SOMEONE BEATS YOU AND YOU DIE PAINFULLY.

I WISH SOMEONE CHOP YOUR FINGERS.

I WISH YOU ALL GET TORTURED BY SEXY TALLER WOMAN.

I WISH YOU SHOT YOURSELF ACCIDENTALLY WHILE YOU HOLD A GUN.

I WISH YOU ALL GET CHOKED AND DIE.

I WISH YOU ALL GET RAPED BY A SEXY TALLER WOMAN.

IT IS NOTHING WRONG FOR WOMAN TO RAPE A MAN.

I WISH SEXY WOMAN RAPE BY USING WOMAN ON TOP (COWGIRL SEX POSTITON) IN A TIGHT WAY THAT YOUR PENIS WILL BE BROKEN.

I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GETS EBOLA AND DIE!!!

I WISH SOMEONE THROW YOU FROM TALLER BUILDING AND YOU DIE PAINFULLY.

I WISH SOMEONE PUT YOUR HEAD TO ROPE SO THAT YOU DIE PAINFULLY

ENDCHAN WOULD BE FINISHED BY ME.
I WILL KEEP MESSING THIS BOARD UNTIL I GOT A SEXY TALLER EUROPEAN/EAST ASIAN GIRLFRIEND

I AM SO SAD BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.
I AM ALONE.
MOST INDIAN PARENTS TELL THEIR DAUGHTER THAT DON'T INTERACT TO OPPOSITE SEX UNTIL THEY ARE FORCED MARRIED TO CONSERVATIVE STUPID MAN.
I HATE MARRIAGE AND IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.
I BELIEVE LIVE IN RELATIONSHIP

HATE THREAD OF INDIAN WOMEN

Most Indian women especially young are closed minded and they don't want to hug opposite sex. They are over sensitive and defective.

We will do racism against Indian young woman.

Discriminate against them and replace them with Open Minded European/East Asian Women!!!!!!!! in India

Hahahaha!! It should be done!!

We will win the war

We will do racism against Indian young woman.

THEY MUST SUFFER!!

Discriminate against them and replace them with Open Minded European/East Asian Women in India

I prefer my girlfriend to be European or East Asian women.

Indian women are defective so it is better to start radicial discrimination against them!

Indian women are defective!!!

We will replace Indian women population with beautiful european/east asian women in India slowly without violence!!

I am an Indian with medium fair skin complexion

ALSO I DIDN'T ASK ANY BOBS and vagina whatever it is. I KNOW IT WON'T HELP ME TO GET GIRLFRIEND

How we will replace Indian women population without any violence

1.) It would be illegal for good Indian man to date with most Indian women.
2.) Good Indian man marriaged to european/east asian women. If both taking care each other then my govt will provide special benefits to them. Like lower tax and social security.

I will keep posting this until I got sexy, taller, atheist, age from 18-28 European/east asian women as a girlfriend

I will have girlfriend not just for sex

(2.61MB, 1711x3041)
(3.28MB, 1789x3180)

>>772
My handsome face

(2.92MB, 2099x3732)

>>773
It is really me

>>774
No exif data mwhahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i love this street shitter. he has to shit and he has no ass

>>777
I don't shit in street you asshole

(55.07KB, 600x1010)

>>773

>black eyes

You're possessed by a demon, seek out an exorcism

>>779
I have dark brown eyes
When I was kid I had light brown eyes and i was sensitive to sun but now my eyes is dark brown you asshole

>>780
STREET SHITTER STREET SHITTER HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SUBHUMAN SHIT COLORED FAGGOT THAT CANT GET PUSSY HAHHAA

(72.53KB, 720x360)

>>778
I FOUND A PIC OF YOU WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD, TAKING YOUR 1st SHIT ON THE STREET. SUCH A BIG BOY WITH BIG POOP IN THE BIG BOY STREET!

>>782
I don't shit in street
>>781
Fuck off

(1.72MB, 1255x703)

shitting is always more fun with a friend! your dad and your uncle took a break from street shitting so that they could enjoy the woods. family moments are so special

(148.1KB, 634x827)

>>783
remember, you can get a shitting ticket if your caught pooping on the traintracks after the designated shitting time. be sure to shit on the appropriate street and/or traintracks during the appropriate time to avoid being ticketed

(57.73KB, 480x360)
(22.23KB, 400x273)

>>783
hHhahahhahahaha

(338.33KB, 1170x1169)

>>783
do you live on Poop Place?

>>784
Fuck off

>>787
Fuck off
I wish you die from a cancer
I don't shit in street

>>796
hahaha i actually just had cancer, and i beat it! only subhumans in 3rd worlds where people shit on the street die from that hahaha you will die of cancer,, not me HAHAHAHAHAHA

(8.45KB, 225x225)

>>797

> gay and probably fake anons immune system would be defeated by single african mosquito

>>799
hahah awwwwww you sad about it faggot?

Blazechan JS Settings