/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Administering medicine to the dead

_
File

hello BO. Do you exist? Plz post rules. Is this board purely a meguca bunker, or is it an independent board with different rules, different BO etc?

This post was last updated at 02-08-2018 (Thu) 12:22:05 by .

I'm just an oldfag that lurks everywhere who wanted to snipe /pol/ creation before some kike did. If this imageboard grows somehow I'll take it more seriously (or I'll just get v&, like the polchan admin). Rules are for niggers to abide by in order to not be lynched and jews to argue around and hide behind, I prefers vague guidelines. For example: if what you posted would fit on 8ch first exodus /pol/, it would be welcome here. Imkampfy-style, neocon defending and chessposting that would evoke a reply containing magapedes.jpg is allowed within reason but overall frowned upon and I'll probably ban you if you do it constantly without good reason. Books are our friends. Discussions of non-whites doing things that could conceivably help whites are allowed and shouldn't be derailed but a few attempts at humor regarding their defecation locations is okay. Sporadic, topical discussion of 'e-celebs' is okay when relevant is fine but generals sucking their e-dicks is not fine. Vargposting and Brother Nathaniel threads used to be a thing and are probably still okay, though. Just don't be a fucking jew or mason or CIAnigger while trying to channel pre-Imkampfy 8/pol/ and you're fine. I like how meguca rolls with whatever and then warns and eventually bans cancer.

This post was last updated at 08-31-2017 (Thu) 15:12:28 by .
(44.84KB, )
Playback: [Loop] [Play Once] (Hide)

>>10

>prefers

Also despite appearances, I'm not Swedish

(10.2KB, )

>>10

benis

(108.8KB, )

>>12

You got me, I'm a Swedish Jew

>>14

It was a wild guess.

>>10

I added static pages so you can add /pol/rules.html from the panel if you want to.

>>34

Done, for what it's worth.

I wonder if forcing anon will fuck with the namefagging spam bots. Probably not. I turned on IDs too because I like them.

>>310

here's hoping, i hate deleting their posts, they have so many
i think we need a captcha system, or at least disable tor posting

>>311

tor is kiked anyway so there is no point in keeping it enabled imo. if someone really needed to leak something, they can use a burner. we need to counter the bots so we cane level the playing field again untill decentralized services become more popular.

>>311

>i think we need a captcha system,

We already do have a captcha system, is it not working for you?
>>315
I need to make it so Tor exit nodes are handled specially, because otherwise you might accidentally ban off an entire exit node. I've yet to implement this. It's actually a release blocker for Blazechan, so I have to work on it soon.

>>316
thanks for your efforts. If I had the programing chops I would help. btw, regarding the other poster, I have not encountered a captcha on this site so it might not be working.

>>317

> I have not encountered a captcha on this site

this
i see it being loaded in the web console, but not when trying to post

>>311
i think i got my capcode back

>>320
Captcha seems to be working for me now. Is it not for you?

>>318
should be back now

Blazechan JS Settings